September 17, 2017

fall table for the weekend



I’ve started pulling out a few of 
my favorite cozy accessories
 to add here and there
around the house.


One of my favorites is this soft plaid throw.

It instantly puts me in a fall mood, and 
I love how it looks with these gorgeous pumpkins


I started with setting the
plaid throw on a diagonal,
that way the fringed edge is softly
draping over each side of the table.

The large orange and gray pumpkins
were placed in the center of the table.

They’re a beautiful, soft color
that’s almost chalky in appearance.
I found these and all the smaller
pumpkins at Roger’s Gardens.


Then, I arranged the smaller
yellow-striped and white pumpkins
around the large ones.

The gaps were softened with freshly cut
olive branches from the garden,
 a few elegant pheasant feathers
and some rustic little twigs.


This whole setting looks great with the
that I put together on Friday.

That now sits on the cabinets in front
of the window, and I’m really pleased
with how they look together!


Have you started decorating for Fall
at your home yet?

I want to hear all about it...



ciao! fabiana




💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.










6 comments:

designchic said...

What a beautiful fall table, Fabiana! I love the plaid throw and the pumpkin colors are amazing - now I'm inspired! Happy Sunday ~

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks! Have a great week xoxo

Cheryl said...

Super, super pretty! Love the plaid throw, such inviting colors!
Cheryl

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks Cheryl! Love your fall table too!

I pinned a few of your fall table pictures!.

Anonymous said...

Love your Fall table!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour je cherche votre jolie jetée en tartan à frange que je cherche partout elle est tellement magnifique ! Vous l'avez acheté où ? Pourriez vous donner le lien ? Merci infiniment 🙏

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...