June 13, 2017

anchor charms and tassels too



 These little anchors and tassels
say “summer” to me!

As soon as I saw them,
I knew they’d be the perfect charms
for my 4th of July tablescape.


I simply looped them onto a piece of burlap twine
and tied them around a napkin.
Then I wrapped another longer piece of twine
around the napkin to give it a more finished look.


It’s so fun to mix and match 
the colors of the charms
with the different napkins 
I’ve gathered for the table.


These would also be darling wrapped
around wine glasses or a large pitcher.


This is a super easy way
to add a little
to your table!



ciao! fabiana


And it all came together like this:

Anchor Charms: Oriental Trading
Tiny Patriotic Tassels: Oriental Trading
Red Napkins: Target
White Napkins: Sur la Table
Blue Napkins: Sur la Table
Patriotic Burlap Runner: Oriental Trading
Plates: World Market
Place Mats: Home Goods
Flatware: Neiman Marcus

Thank you to Oriental Trading for sending me these products to review. 
The opinions expressed in this post are truly my own.







No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...