September 13, 2016

tree is swing ready for fall


My new tree swing is ready for fall! I purchased this swing at Pier One this summer when it was on sale, and we finally have it hung on our front tree. It took a little nautical rope to secure it and with some fancy knot work by the guys, thanks to a little boating experience and a little boy scout training, it’s all set to go! 

It’s the perfect place to sit and read now that the weather has cooled off. I brought out a little sheepskin (from ikea) for the seat and a warm throw to cozy up with. My favorite “cheetah” pillow is from the living room, and I am on the hunt for a beautiful outdoor pillow to complete the look. 


ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...