January 26, 2016

valentine gifts for coffee lovers

We still have a few weeks until Valentine’s Day, so there’s still time to find the perfect gift for your friends, teachers and your honey.  That’s why I love these fun coffee mugs and cups.  Just about everyone enjoys a cup of coffee or tea throughout the day, so why not treat them to a cute mug on Valentine’s day?  These cute sayings and designs will remind them every day of how special you think they are!  I have collected a few of my favorite styles that I thought you might like.  Let me know what you think!
Hello Gorgeous” coffee mug with small hearts around interior rim and “love you” heart inside the bottom of cup.  Shop here.

I love this chic black “hello beautiful” coffee mug. Around the rim of the mug it says “you look lovely today”. A great reminder for someone special!  Shop here.
Here’s a great way to get the attention of Mr. Right.  Why not get him a “Hello, handsome” mug?  Just a little compliment for him to enjoy every day!  I got these for each of my sons too!   Shop here.
Love you to the moon & back”.  This one is a special reminder for just about anyone who is dear to your heart, any time of the year.  And, look inside!  There’s a nice little surprise in the bottom of the mug.  Shop here.

The black and white hearts on this cup and saucer are so sweet, and it’s just the right size for a cappuccino or a cup of tea.  A hint of gold adds to the glamour!  Shop here.
YOU ME US”.  A great reminder of those most important in your life.  And I love all the gold polka dots too.  Shop here.
One of my favorite sign-offs, “X O”.  Just a quick way to send some one a hug and kiss.  This mug is the perfect shade of red with gold lettering on both sides. Shop here.

x o   fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...