December 21, 2013

12 easy ideas for Christmas



Grape, thyme and cheese shaped Christmas tree appetizer



Add some fresh natural elements to your gift wrapping



A simple table setting using a candy cane, evergreen bough  and a gift tag



Create a rosemary wreath, garnished with
 tiny tomatoes, olives and fresh mozzarella



Glass hurricanes look great with chunky pillar candles and a variety of nuts.



Take the opportunity to spell out a Christmas 
greeting with cookies using lettered cookie cutters.



Apothocary jars look great filled with classic red and white candy



A pretty vignette using simple household accessories



A flower arrangement in a trifle bowl is 
elevated with the use of candy canes



An easy and fun treat made with pretzels, 
Hershey's Kisses and M & M's.





Use holiday cookie cutters on pizza dough 
to make super cute and festive mini pizzas!




Make or purchase pretty burlap utensil holders to 
create a cohesive look for your Christmas tablescape!



ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.







     





3 comments:

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Wonderful ideas. Thanks so much. I pinned four or five of them. I always know you will have what I'm looking for. :D
pam

Unknown said...

nossa ki lindos!!
parabéns incrivel suas ideias fiquei apaixonada.

Cheri said...

Thank you for the ideas. I made the Christmas Tree cheese board using rosemary between the layers. It was a big hit.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...